Every iPad Pro comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your iPad Pro purchase and a one-year limited warranty.1 With the AppleCare+ Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from the iPad purchase date.2
- One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your device using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your device to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Apple hardware coverage
- Your iPad Pro
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax
- Software support included
- Using iOS and iCloud6
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction.
The company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona
corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required
to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.
1 Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2 See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.
3 Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
4 Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
5 Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
6 For Mac computers running OS X Server, the AppleCare Protection Plan covers server administration and network management issues
using the graphical user interface of OS X Server. For advanced server question and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support (available in select countries).
Please check the disclaimer checkbox to add this item to the cart.