This item is currently out of stock or is only available as a special order. If you place an order for this item, we'll make sure to get more, but it may take longer than usual to fill your order.
- Removable Fitbit Flex 2 tracker
- 2 Classic wristbands (small and large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 indicator lights
- Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your Fitbit Flex 2 every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data—minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The Fitbit Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Flex 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
Syncing & Notifications
Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Flex 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+. Look up your device to check compatibility.
- Syncing range: Up to 30 feet
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.
Please check the disclaimer checkbox to add this item to the cart.